Pages

Planted By Waters

This is a place is where we share inspiration we have received.
A place that gives ideas that may enhance the walk of you own path in life.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wisdom is better than Money

I had a dream last week,a warning dream about finance.
I was a passenger in a van driving through a town I saw in the distance a crane collapsing, it also caused some construction to start falling,I told the people in the van that we may be impacted by the fallout,but they were not looking and slow to react
I got out of the car,I only had one shoe on, a sandal.
,I went to find Stuart to see if he saw the fall of the crane but he had been busy working and had been facing the other way attending to people.
we began walking into the town that was in some confusion,then Stuart handed me my shoe,someone from the Van had passed it on,I put it on and when I looked down the shoes had changed to a pair  that was closed in and suited much better for walking and the situation we found ourselves in.
I then found myself following someone from my past into a church,we looked for somewhere to sit,it began to rain hard,it had no roof,so I took shelter under a table,there I found two small children,they each were holding a purse,the same as my own,I said to the eldest,is that my purse?...,he said no and showed me,it was exactly the same but had pictures or illustrations on it. I said yes it is the same as mine,but it is better,the children's father was there listening and he smiled as I said this.It seemed important for me to say this to the child.
I believe the dream is a warning of financial collapse and fallout,The Church has an open roof,we meet together outside,
God will provide for our walk,( the right shoes )Wisdom is better then money, (the better  purse with pictures. )
proverbs 27.18 whoever tends the fig tree will eat its fruit,and he who cares for his master will be honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment