Pages

Planted By Waters

This is a place is where we share inspiration we have received.
A place that gives ideas that may enhance the walk of you own path in life.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Wings of The Lord

When we lived in NZ,I had a melody come to me one afternoon and these words,I have been thinking about them,as we have to write a psalm this month,for the  writers group I attend.
I had written in my journal at the time,that Stuart and I had been experiencing dreams ,where God was our refuge in storms and tidal waves,so I thought given the times we are in,that this song may be good to read now.
my thoughts had been on the book of Ruth.

The God of Israel,
under whose wings you have come to take refuge,
under His wings,you will find sanctuary
He will cover you with His feathers
beautiful feathers,strong wings,radiant wings,He will cover you to keep you safe.

From the foe, His wings are a shield around about you
under His wings you will stay safe
His wings are stalwart,brilliant and shining
His feathers they cover us,they keep us safe,from the snares of the enemy.
they are a shield around us,to guard us
They keep us.
see psalm 91.

No comments:

Post a Comment